PDA

View Full Version : Full picture IN-Post

War Machine
01-27-2016, 10:37 AM
I've seen several different methods of posting pics around the forums (photobucket link, thumbnail image, etc.)

Some posts i've seen have full size pictures within their post so theres no need for clicking thumbnails, links etc. This seems like the most effiecient way to post pics, but how is it done? All I see is "Insert picture" button which creates a thumbnail and also seems to shrink the picture quite a bit.

I must know!! :-)

darth_chasm
01-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Did you do a search for this topic?? I think not.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?18224-Tutorial-Posting-Pictures

War Machine
01-27-2016, 11:10 AM
I always search before posting a topic.

I've seen that thread, but the way it's worded does not mention that it posts full size images. It makes it sound like you just post a link and it takes you to photobucket.com

Thanks for the info, but no need to be condescending

darth_chasm
01-27-2016, 11:24 AM
I wasn't being condescending. If you took it that way it is on you. You did not state that you read that post and did not understand it. In fact, your statement that all you see is an insert image button lead me to believe you had not seen the tutorial post.

Now, back to what you're looking for.

In that post: "3. For Photobucket.com: Once you have your image uploaded there, on the right there will be a list of "Share Links" that is generated. All you need to do is click on the IMG or IMG Thumbnail (preferably the thumbnail) and paste the link into your post."

Clearly stated are two tags. One, obviously produces a small thumbnail, the other will give you a large photo in your posts.