PDA

View Full Version : LED/Resistor Question

jedimastergarcia87
01-14-2016, 06:59 PM
So which resistor would be best for a cree led and a 4 AAA stunt set up? Its what I'll be doing here soon. Might get me a cree green led whenever they come back in stock. Or a blue. Not too sure yet. But the regular colors other than red and ambers, which resistor would work best? Thanks =] It'll be cree possibly green led, 4 AAA standard stunt set up plus which resistor? Basically

Forgetful Jedi Knight
01-14-2016, 10:28 PM
So which resistor would be best for a cree led and a 4 AAA stunt set up? Its what I'll be doing here soon. Might get me a cree green led whenever they come back in stock. Or a blue. Not too sure yet. But the regular colors other than red and ambers, which resistor would work best? Thanks =] It'll be cree possibly green led, 4 AAA standard stunt set up plus which resistor? Basically

Read the tutorial in the LED wiring section.

jedimastergarcia87
01-15-2016, 01:09 PM
Doesn't really help much, its basically for CF and stuff. Thought this was supposed to be a helpful forum. Guess not much anymore

Silver Serpent
01-15-2016, 01:15 PM
You mean this tutorial? http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?17109-Tutorial-FJK-s-quot-Down-and-Dirty-quot-guide-to-Ohm-s-Law

The one that teaches you how to calculate your own resistors so that you don't have to wait on a friendly person on the internet to do the math for you?

Well, there's always the online calculator in my signature.