PDA

View Full Version : Basic wiring

skywalkerxc
01-14-2016, 02:34 PM
I'm fairly new to this, so i was wondering if its possible to wire this with just a single, latching switch, without having a kill switch. I just plan on using the speaker mount with 2xAA battery slots for the Li-ion batteries, not a charging port. Thanks

skywalkerxc
01-14-2016, 02:36 PM
also I feel that I should add that I don't have any of the parts yet, I'm merely trying to plan this out in advance so I don't run into these issues after spending money

clahey83
01-14-2016, 02:50 PM
there wouldnt be any problem with that kind of setup. make sure you are using a buck puck or a resistor though so you dont blow your LED

Greenie
01-14-2016, 03:12 PM
Welcome to the forums skywalkerxc. There's not a lot of info in your post but if you're using a speaker, which board are you planning to use? For example the NB will only work with a momentary switch. Will your battery choice fit the speaker mount and sufficiently power your chosen board? :mrgreen:

skywalkerxc
01-14-2016, 03:58 PM
thanks for the help, and I intend to use the PC, which says its compatible with both types of switches. trying to make my own ANH graflex, though parts are in short supply

Jay-gon Jinn
01-14-2016, 10:07 PM
there wouldnt be any problem with that kind of setup. make sure you are using a buck puck or a resistor though so you dont blow your LEDThe Petit Crouton has a built-in led driver so a buckpuck is not needed.