PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Time?

Darth Chad
01-08-2016, 06:16 PM
So I just ordered my first hilt pieces. I basically ordered everything except the heatsink and rebel 6 because they're all sold out. About how long doe sit take for the parts to deliver?

Cire Yeldarb
01-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Did you have any Custom Machining/Wiring/Full blades? Those take a couple weeks to complete, but if you just had stock parts it shouldn't be too long at all.

darth_chasm
01-08-2016, 07:16 PM
I believe the store says 1-3 days for non-custom stuff to leave the shop. The time after that depends on your selected method of delivery. You should get an email once the shipment slip is made and it will have a tracking number for you.

I just bought two pieces on Monday and got them today. I'm in NY.

Darth Chad
01-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Yeah I ordered last Monday as well but have not received them yet. The only thing I got done was to have the hole drilled for the thumb screw on the blade holder.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
01-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Yeah I ordered last Monday as well but have not received them yet. The only thing I got done was to have the hole drilled for the thumb screw on the blade holder.

That would add a few days to it, depending on how many other orders are ahead of you. you should receive an email once your order ships.

Darth Chad
01-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Makes sense. Online it still is saying Order in Process. This means it hasn't shipped yet I guess? I just find it odd because it's pretty basic parts and they were all listed as in stock and it's been 5 days. But this is my first order so this may be totally normal, I'm just excited to get my parts and start assembling.

ColdVizjerei
01-09-2016, 04:40 PM
That would add a few days to it, depending on how many other orders are ahead of you.
As FJK said, there are probably other orders before yours.

Makes sense. Online it still is saying Order in Process. This means it hasn't shipped yet I guess? I just find it odd because it's pretty basic parts and they were all listed as in stock and it's been 5 days.
Order in Process means it hasn't shipped yet. Since you ordered the drill and tap service for the thumb screw, that will add some days. I too ordered basic parts, with the only custom work being drill and tap service, and that took about 2.5 weeks to ship.
Patience is key ;)

Silver Serpent
01-09-2016, 09:57 PM
The custom work is what will add time to your order. It's not that drilling and tapping a hole takes long, but it's more due to how many other custom jobs are ahead of you.

Patience will serve you well, and the parts are definitely worth the wait.

Darth Chad
01-10-2016, 08:33 AM
OK cool. Thanks for the replies guys. I'm working on a crossguard pvc hilt while I wait.