PDA

View Full Version : A French Newbie welcome!

Anoril
01-04-2016, 10:07 AM
Hi every one!

I'm glad to discover such an involved and dynamic community around saber crafting!

A month ago, I would never expect so many people making their own saber like lost-in-space Jedis! I've seen breathtaking designs, marvelous and ingenious crafts... And I'm fond of it!

As a padawan, I wandered a long time with my Master Replica hilt on the hip, playing with friends, dreaming about reallife sabers making beeps, vrombing and clashing like in the movies. I only dreamed of a technology allowing such perfection in the making of a saber... And then I realized Internet can help...

You are amazing. You are crazy. You are marvelous! I'm so happy to learn so many things with you!

Well. Enough joy for the day. Now, I have to read the whole forum to know how, in the future, I could make my own saber!

Thanks to you!

Cheers!

Paul

Silver Serpent
01-04-2016, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the forums!

We love the French here, as the best sound boards are designed by Plecter Labs (located in your home country).

Cire Yeldarb
01-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Greenie
01-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Hello there. Welcome to the forums. I'm loving your enthusiasm :mrgreen:

Forgetful Jedi Knight
01-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

Generic Jedi
01-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Welcome to the forums, and good luck with your build!

Anoril
01-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Thank you all!

We love the French here, as the best sound boards are designed by Plecter Labs.

Yes! During my knowledge grabbing, I realized -reading his blog- that Plecter Labs is located a few miles away from my home :o ! How happy!

Thanks again, and "see you" on the forum!

Paul

Miraluka
01-06-2016, 01:41 AM
Hullo! I also like the enthusiasm. I hope you get to build your first saber very soon. Good luck.