PDA

View Full Version : Q&A Video For Padawans

girot
01-04-2016, 08:30 AM
!!ATTN FELLOW PADAWANS!!

If there are ANY questions you have about working with the PRIZM sound module post them now! I will answer anything I can in a video going up this weekend (Thursday/Saturday). I may not be an expert but I've learned a TON about the PRIZM so far and would love to help those who need it.

If there is enough interest I will consider doing a live video chat instead.

gunnersabo
01-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Could you post some links to some basic info you have found that you believe every beginner needs to read? I have a few basic questions myself including how much brightness is sacrificed when using the RGB Crees vs a BBW/GGW/RRW, etc cree and how does it compare to the PCv3.5 for an additional $10? Thanks in advance.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
01-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Could you post some links to some basic info you have found that you believe every beginner needs to read? I have a few basic questions myself including how much brightness is sacrificed when using the RGB Crees vs a BBW/GGW/RRW, etc cree and how does it compare to the PCv3.5 for an additional $10? Thanks in advance.

There are a bunch of videos listed in the Instructional Video section. I suggest you look through those.

gunnersabo
01-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Sounds good, thanks.