PDA

View Full Version : photo cropping

JediHilt
01-06-2007, 10:50 AM
I have an idea you think we could have a set of pictures of the parts that are all horizontal so we can photocrop the parts together so we can see what our designs would look like then when completed you post your concept in a special section of the forum where the parts pictures and the completed concepts are posted.

elrond.406
01-06-2007, 11:07 AM
I have an idea you think we could have a set of pictures of the parts that are all horizontal so we can photocrop the parts together so we can see what our designs would look like then when completed you post your concept in a special section of the forum where the parts pictures and the completed concepts are posted.

:? MHS builder? Saber concept art? :?:

JediHilt
01-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Here is one its a Mr.Luke pommel with the capping end cut off combined with a rounded pommel a couple o-rings and a paint job to produce a sort of obiwan ep1 pommel.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n68/M9man/obipommel.png

xwingband
01-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Just cropping will never look right. The curvature will only look right for the way you took the pic.

JediHilt
01-06-2007, 02:57 PM
that is why I am saying a new set of pictures ones that are all square and not angled at all

xwingband
01-06-2007, 03:00 PM
that is why I am saying a new set of pictures ones that are all square and not angled at all

That would require pictures that defy the laws of physics and/or horribly distorted. You cannot take a picture of anything curved and not see that.