PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the other side

Sidious' Wrinkles
12-13-2015, 09:53 AM
Hi everyone.

Was lurking around these forums looking for info on how to build my first saber. Wasn't going to create an account but I finally realized I'm going to need the community's help. Unlike a lot of the new people crying "noob help!" I actually have a headstrong approach to this task. I want to learn! I built my own PC a year ago and am building my friend's PC in a week, so I'm not afraid to do wiring,assembly, etc. Once I get my pieces picked out I'll be posting the list on the correct sub for help and suggestions. I just really want to get this right.

Thanks all. Good day/night.

unclescary
12-13-2015, 10:28 AM
There are a lot of Really cool people on this forum who have spent the time putting a lot of information up here. Look around thoroughly. if you don't find it ask. If it isn't posted someone will help. I actually lurked around for about a year and a half before I got the nerve to start building and asking questions. So, welcome.

darth_chasm
12-13-2015, 11:24 AM
Welcome aboard and good luck!

Sidious' Wrinkles
12-13-2015, 11:39 AM
Lol lurked around for a year. That's awesome - I bet your pretty good at it now. And thanks.

Silver Serpent
12-13-2015, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the forums. We'll be glad to offer any advice we can.

DarthFender
12-13-2015, 08:57 PM
Sidious... awesome name. We'll follow your career with great interest, young Sidious! (heh heh). Seriously, I'm sure I speak for us all when I say, we look forward to seeing your progress.