PDA

View Full Version : Going backwards to move forwards stunt wiring check

Kelador
12-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Hi Everyone

After completing 2 NBv2 Units, 1 MHS unit and one complete custom unit my friend has requested one but no sound (due to stock and cost of import). I found the NBv2 easy to wire up but i am a little stumped and was wondering if anyone could check my wiring below for potential errors.

The only other question i have is that i believe the latching switch he has ordered is an auto motive unit and says the led is 12V only need to check when it arrives but has anyone else come across this if so would it be compatible.

Above is the saber design.

Silver Serpent
12-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Your wiring diagram lists a momentary switch. A latching switch will be necessary unless you want to hold the button down.

If you're intending on using the 12v latching switch, just be aware that it might not illuminate with only 3.7v. The switch mechanism will still function fine.

Kelador
12-11-2015, 01:44 AM
Your wiring diagram lists a momentary switch. A latching switch will be necessary unless you want to hold the button down.

If you're intending on using the 12v latching switch, just be aware that it might not illuminate with only 3.7v. The switch mechanism will still function fine.

My apologies I did mean to change that its definitely a latching switch i told him to order. Hopefully it isnt 12v only and is 12v max have to check when it comes

Kelador
12-17-2015, 10:39 AM

Latching switch LED has lit up on test. Shonky online descriptions

Miraluka
12-19-2015, 12:42 AM
Nice. How's the hilt going?