PDA

View Full Version : how to use paypal?

Pantsman
12-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Alright, I ordered a blade a few days ago, and recieved an e-mail that it had been saved shortly after. I now have enough money in the bank account I use for paypal. So, how do I do that? Sorry, I know it's a stupid question, but I've never actually used paypal or bought from this store before. Thanks in advance.

LAN-ED-TUL
12-23-2005, 04:20 PM
if yoy already have a paypal account then just go through with the order here and it takes you to paypal where you log in and select where the money is coming from, or it will already say so. just make sure its coming from where you want it to, then hit pay and your done.

Pantsman
12-23-2005, 07:54 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

if yoy already have a paypal account then just go through with the order here and it takes you to paypal where you log in and select where the money is coming from, or it will already say so. just make sure its coming from where you want it to, then hit pay and your done.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

That's the thing. I did that, but didn't pay when I was prompted to at the end. Should I "proceed to checkout" with the order again, and use paypal at the end?

Strydur
12-24-2005, 11:47 AM
Go to the site..click on account and log in
click on the saved order. Then follow the prompts to finish ordering it.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

LAN-ED-TUL
12-24-2005, 10:07 PM
what tim said

Pantsman
12-24-2005, 11:27 PM
And lo and behold...the order seems to have dissapeared from my account. Odd. Does that normally happen after five or six days? The order number was VRC-2548, if that's any help.

Strydur
12-25-2005, 12:34 AM
I have the system set to clear saved orders after a few days. It just becomes too much of a mess to weed through all of the orders.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Pantsman
12-25-2005, 12:52 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

I have the system set to clear saved orders after a few days. It just becomes too much of a mess to weed through all of the orders.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Alright. Do I have to reorder it, then, or do something else?

Strydur
12-26-2005, 11:36 AM
Yes, just recreate the order.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop