PDA

View Full Version : PolyC order

Strydur
12-23-2005, 01:36 AM
I got my big shipment of PolyC in. The following are some changes between the new and old.

Both sizes --
40" long so there wont be a 24" discount anymore since I cant cut them into 2 24" tubes. But the price has been reduced for the 1" and will also be for the 3/4" and I am also going to restructure the pricing for the EL blades. The company cut the tubes using something similar to a pipe cutter instead of a saw which means the ends are slightly bigger than the rest of the blade do to the pressure of cutting them this way. Lightly sanding or cutting the ends will fix this if it is a problem for you.

1" PolyC --
A tad smaller..Still works fine with my holders. Future holders will be adjusted.

3/4" PolyC --
a tad bigger!!! arg..A tad is .004 by the way but just enough that you would have to force it into my holders. Anyone buying a tube and holder or blade and holder I will machine the holder to fit until I reorder and get them done the new size. If you have a old holder and order a new blade you will have to lightly sand the blade or the holder to make it work.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop