PDA

View Full Version : Hello, all!

Darth Nurse
09-15-2015, 12:13 PM
Hey everyone!

I stumbled upon this site while looking for parts to build my own saber, and I think the MHS is the way to go.

I see all the sound cards are OOS, so I may put together a stunt saber first, then wire it for sound later. I do not need anything fancy such as changing blade colors. I plan to go blood orange and stick with that. My eventual goal though is to build one with a crystal chamber...

I have a background in electronics from when I was enlisted in the Navy, so I think soldering will come back to me pretty quickly. Currently I am a nurse practitioner in the Navy (hence the screen name).

Anyways, I am sure I will have questions before I order, and I look forward to learning more.

Thanks everyone!

Greenie
09-15-2015, 12:25 PM
Hello there. Welcome to the party
I would definitely agree MHS is the way to go. TCSS is awesome :cool: Keep an eye on the sound boards though cos when they come in they'll go pretty fast
Have a fun build. MTFBWY :mrgreen:

snilam
09-15-2015, 06:58 PM
You can't go wrong with TCSS. Top notch parts, fast shipping, great community on the forums. They are working hard on the sound card situation. They should be coming soon, but a lot of people have been waiting on them so they will go quick. I have faith as time goes and the back log gets sorted they won't be as scarce as in the past. Also I believe CF's are coming which is exciting. Faster shipping times. Although I bet those will still be limited in supply.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
09-15-2015, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

Starwinder
09-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Welcome! This is definitely a great place to start out. The MHSystem is awesome and there's no shortage of possibilities for what you can create from it!

Miraluka
09-16-2015, 12:13 AM
Can't go wrong with me orange blade. That's my favorite. :D

Welcome to the forums. Semper Fortis.

zeroxlcwd
09-17-2015, 11:08 AM
Hello all!

I am new to the thread and the MHS game. I plan to build my first saber soon. No real experience with building sabers, but I do know how to build computers. I think I should be fine. I also watched the basic build from TCSS youtube account. Super excited to be apart of this community of saber builders.

Cire Yeldarb
09-17-2015, 11:17 AM
welcome aboard!