PDA

View Full Version : Need help with 2005 Anakin ROTS

Miketallica
08-18-2015, 07:46 PM
Hello all,
I am new to the forum. I have come here to ask for some help with my 2005 Anakin. I am at my wits end. My MR FX Anakin is practically new and has spent its life in its box. I pulled it out as well as my MR ESB Vader to display. My Vader is fine and just as awesome as ever. However, I believe that my Anakin has a loose wire. Half the time the first two and a half inches of the blade fail to light. The other half of the time it is fine. This leads me to believe that it is a loose wire rather than damaged or faulty LEDs.
What I'm really seeking here is a recommendation of an individual or company that can repair this for me. A LOT of money was spent for this saber and I really would love to have it working properly.
Please, please, please, there has to be someone that can repair these. I appreciate your help and advice.
By the way, I'd like to ad that they have never been dueled with and has fresh batteries. Thank you!!!!

Scarecrow
08-19-2015, 10:23 AM
Your best bet would be to try FX-Sabers forum. They have a lot of qualified and well respected saber smiths on there. I'm confident that you'll find someone to repair your saber or maybe even make it better. No one on here is allowed to offer goods or services other than the owner. Which is nice. This way the forum remains a good place to exchange ideas and info without the worry of ulterior motives.