PDA

View Full Version : Master Replicas 2005 Anakin Skywalker replacement switch

Miketallica
08-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Hello all,
I am new to the custom saber community as well as the forum. It's nice to meet you all. I need some help regarding a 2005 ROTS Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker light saber. I acquired this saber in extremely rough shape. I am in need of a replacement on/off switch, the one inside of the gold switch. Are there replacement switches available for purchase here or ones that are similar that would be of use? I do know that it is very difficult to come across MR replacement parts except perhaps eBay. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and good night from Toledo, OH.
Mike

Miraluka
08-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Welcome to the forum

Those switches aren't sold here, unfortunately. Are you able to disassemble that saber to possibly repair the switch instead of replacing it? I imagine there are probably a lot of members here that have done MR conversions and would maybe be able to help you fix it if it's do-able. I haven't bothered to convert mine, however. Never tried taking it apart, sooo I dunno.
Good luck from Newark, OH.
Mike

Miketallica
08-18-2015, 07:44 PM
Miraluka,
Thank you for your reply. That is unfortunate that the piece or one similar to it isn't sold. Unfortunately, the switch is no longer able to function as the black plastic piece, the actual switch, is warped and stuck. I'm pretty sure it's toast. But the rest of saber works well. Thanks again.

PadawanBrad
02-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Hello all,
I am new to the custom saber community as well as the forum. It's nice to meet you all. I need some help regarding a 2005 ROTS Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker light saber. I acquired this saber in extremely rough shape. I am in need of a replacement on/off switch, the one inside of the gold switch. Are there replacement switches available for purchase here or ones that are similar that would be of use? I do know that it is very difficult to come across MR replacement parts except perhaps eBay. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and good night from Toledo, OH.
Mike
I know exactly what you're looking for, if you go on ebay and search "Miniature on/off switch" and you'll know when you see it.
hope that helps