PDA

View Full Version : a few questions (new to changing saber font)

ActionBastard6969
07-27-2015, 09:49 AM
good afternoon all, ive been watching Robs videos and i really dig the korriban + revenge sound font. in the videos he says there are (16 different clash sounds as well as swing and looping twirl sounds)

he says they will work for the crystal focus 7... i have a nano biscotte 2.0 does anyone know if those different clashes as well as the looping twirl sounds will work on my NB?

thank you! :)

Cire Yeldarb
07-27-2015, 10:01 AM
The NB will use I believe the first 8 of each of the swing/clash sounds (you can reorder which ones you want to use simply by renaming the files)

the NB will not be able to utilize the looping twirl sounds at this time however

ActionBastard6969
07-27-2015, 10:11 AM
The NB will use I believe the first 8 of each of the swing/clash sounds (you can reorder which ones you want to use simply by renaming the files)

the NB will not be able to utilize the looping twirl sounds at this time however

thank you for the quick response! ahh thats pretty awesome still, im excited to try these out in my saber!

pretty sad about not being able to use the looping twirl sound, would have been pretty awesome haha.

i think i will buy a few different sounds tonight! thank you again! =)

Cire Yeldarb
07-27-2015, 11:02 AM
Any time! Yes, trying out new sound fonts in your saber is always a fun thing to do

I know, it would be... that was probably one of my top two favorite features when I heard what the new CF could do!

again, you are welcome! :)