PDA

View Full Version : New Saber font looping audio

DarthScohin
07-19-2015, 07:53 PM
So I purchased the Resblade saber font and replaced my dark meat sound with it but the sound font starts to loop all the sounds. Is it because I didn't format the SD card before putting in the new sound? My light meat sounds fine and it's a fresh battery

Miraluka
07-20-2015, 12:47 AM
Can you clarify a few things? Just trying to get a better idea of what's happening.

You say that it "starts" to loop all the sounds. Does it take a while after you turn it on for it to loop? Or is it pretty much doing it right away?

How do you mean it loops "all" the sounds? And does it loop more than once? It can't really loop all the sounds if it never stops looping 1 of them.

DarthScohin
07-20-2015, 08:21 AM
It will loop the poweron and power off sound or if I do clash and swing sounds they'll begin to loop

Silver Serpent
07-20-2015, 08:25 AM
Is it because I didn't format the SD card before putting in the new sound?

It is very likely that this is your problem. Always format the SD card before adding/changing/etc sound files. Config files don't require a format, but sound files always do.

DarthScohin
07-20-2015, 09:54 AM
Good to know I'll try formatting it when I get home ty!

PS: The format worked Yay! Thanks all!

ActionBastard6969
08-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Good to know I'll try formatting it when I get home ty!

PS: The format worked Yay! Thanks all!

Hi there, I am having the exact same problem you had. After turning on my saber after a bit the shut off and turn on sounds keep looping (all while the saber is still on)

How do you format the files? Maybe I can try that and it would fix my problem too.

methos2523
08-01-2015, 10:43 AM
just copy everything from your card onto desktop, format the card fully, then transfer the files back on from scratch after any changes.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
08-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Hi there, I am having the exact same problem you had. After turning on my saber after a bit the shut off and turn on sounds keep looping (all while the saber is still on)

How do you format the files? Maybe I can try that and it would fix my problem too.

Also make sure the batteries are fully charged.

ActionBastard6969
08-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Also make sure the batteries are fully charged.

I have fully charged batteries

Just tried formatting the sd card. I am still having the same problem

I formatted. Then copied over the files onto the card.

Am I doing something incorrect?

Madcow
08-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Do you have a resistor on your LED? I know it may seem unrelated, but if there's no resistor, the LED can draw too much voltage and the NB board begins to act funny.

ActionBastard6969
08-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Do you have a resistor on your LED? I know it may seem unrelated, but if there's no resistor, the LED can draw too much voltage and the NB board begins to act funny.

Apparently my computer had a "quick format" option that was
Checked off ... I just tried to format the card and everything is working great haha
My bad guys sorry, and thank you all again for the help!

So damn happy with this korriban sound font!

Miraluka
08-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Glad you got it worked out.

methos2523
08-01-2015, 03:10 PM
yay, all sorted :D

yeah quick formats can be a pain as they only 'delete' files, not do a full format of the card.