PDA

View Full Version : Tim about the mhs builder(I know its under construction but)

Ryma Mara
12-16-2006, 02:52 PM
The only pomel that shows a pic is pommel 3.

Also is there any way the new parts are goonna make it to the builder?

What
12-16-2006, 03:22 PM
*PSSST* have you heard of that Topic in the Misc thread called "Beta Testers" , I feel that thread appropriate enough for this.

Plus, You sorta slapped yourself in the face. The only reason there is only one pic (atleast for you, i checked it a couple days ago and it showed me all the pictures of current items) is because its under construction. You even said that you know its under construction, so DUH! :x
Most likely, the new V-groove will be in the MHS Builder, after its finished......
http://noob.alert.isthe****.net/images/uvnnzbaz.jpg

EDIT: Your Welcome, Usually im a nice guy, but I become aggravated pretty easy when the same people are doing many of the same mistakes over and over........... everyone gets their first couple blown off, but after that its tiresome and annoying....

james3
12-16-2006, 06:53 PM
We so need that pic on a T-Shirt! :D

elrond.406
12-17-2006, 12:05 PM
:? I don't really understand the pic. Is the graph a sensor?

Lord Maul
12-17-2006, 01:03 PM
:lol: great pic man! ROFlMAO

xwingband
12-17-2006, 01:03 PM
It's a seismograph that detects earthquakes. It's a sensitive drum that senses the movement of the earth and it comes out as those lines. The spike in the lines indicates an earthquake somewhere.