PDA

View Full Version : Prizm Sound Module V3.5

Piraterogue
06-19-2015, 05:36 PM
My search foo is failing me so even if you direct me to the correct thread that would be great. I am looking for a wiring diagram for the Prizm. I am trying to see if it will do what I want it to do. I was a three color led, the sounds and auxileries of a 3v motor to run a rotating crystal chamber and an accent light for that chamber. I am also trying to see if I can make a double bladed saber run off of one sound board. I am trying to build my wife a double bladed saber that I can use quick disconnects and add a pommel to let her have a single working saber if she decides that is really what she wants.

Thanks for any help you can be.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-19-2015, 05:46 PM
What you seek is in the manual, in the store. Adding a 3V motor will make things more tricky for you, as would trying to build a "double bladed" saber, unless it's a single die/single color on each end.

Piraterogue
06-19-2015, 07:09 PM
My thoughts had been to run two leads off the led portion and run both ends at the same time.

The accent led's can run up to 3.3V so that should be enough to run my motor. I just have a feeling I am going to chew through battery power.