PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Force Action Obi-Wan Kenobi broken PLEASE HELP!!!!

JediKenobi
06-07-2015, 03:25 PM
HI! Im from Argentina and I bought a Hasbro Force Action Obi-Wan Kenobi lightsaber in 2007. I tried to replace the batteries compartment, but ended up breaking the hilt to open in the middle the lightsaber. And I lost the switch button. I dont think Hasbro would replace or refund me the lightsaber because of the place where I live, and because its been too long since I bought the lightsaber. My plan is to weld again the small wires, adjust the spring, try to manufacture a new switch by molding some old plastics or with cold porcelain, screw again the saber, and glue the ring that goes under the hilt . It would help me a lot a schematic or photo of the interior of the saber, so I can see where each thing fits and how to specifically manufacture the switch. From already thank you very much...
May the force be with you

craig139
06-08-2015, 06:10 AM
Perhaps this would be of help:
http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?7587-Economy-Version-Hasbro-Sound-Tutorial&highlight=hasbro+sound

Sarich
06-08-2015, 08:08 AM
Force Action? You mean the plastic sabers? You're probably not gonna be able to fix that.