PDA

View Full Version : Very cool video of me. (Read this Wolverine.)

987654321a
12-10-2006, 05:33 PM
hey guys i want you to see this cool video of me. The person i that i want most to see is wolverine, i want you to see this video of me doing telekenisis. i talked to you about it in chat a while ago and i promised a video. its a video of me performing telekenisis, moving things with my mind. im just a beginer in this. No im not blowing on the thing because if you blow on it, it wobbles like crazy. even just a little blowing

edit- btw the part where i move my hand away is because my hand blew wind on it and it wouldnt stop moving. however i resumed a while later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2sSndVHFsg

What
12-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Either that noise i hear in the background is a fan on low setting, so it keeps it at a slow and pretty constant rate of spin, or you took the time to stop the camera and spin and start the camera again, Just clipping the access using your movie editor program that you use.

987654321a
12-10-2006, 05:52 PM
first of all thats my computer. and second i will in fact make a second video. with a lit incence to show there is no wind coming. and i will use only my mind to move it and not my hands because many people say its your body heat. new video coming right up :D

What
12-10-2006, 05:59 PM
I also know you can do that with magnets, if you put them directly across from eachother, they can start to chase eachother in a circle. :? I guess im just analitical

xwingband
12-10-2006, 06:06 PM
first of all thats my computer. and second i will in fact make a second video. with a lit incence to show there is no wind coming. and i will use only my mind to move it and not my hands because many people say its your body heat. new video coming right up :D

BURNING incense is going to help dis-spell the heat notion? :roll:

987654321a
12-10-2006, 06:08 PM
haha no im not even going to use hands so dont worry

987654321a
12-10-2006, 07:25 PM
sorry for a double post but here is the new video if you have any more suspicions as to how im moving it, please come to san diego and just dare me to do it. bet me 1 million dollars that i cant do it and just watch.
you know you guys have opinions and thats ok if your mind doesnt believe it then it comes up with a reason why.

edit-oops forgot the videos link. hold on a sec youtube is processing it

xwingband
12-10-2006, 07:30 PM
sorry for a double post but here is the new video if you have any more suspicions as to how im moving it, please come to san diego and just dare me to do it. bet me 1 million dollars that i cant do it and just watch.
you know you guys have opinions and thats ok if your mind doesnt believe it then it comes up with a reason why.

There is that guy out with a 1 million dollar bet out no one can prove any of that type stuff. I forget the name... no one has won it because they can't reproduce it in a controlled setting outside of their own.

987654321a
12-10-2006, 08:08 PM
well when you remember his name tell me and ill contact him

Do-Clo
12-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Put the paper in a clear acrylic box and support it on clear acrylic rods for legs so that the box is not sitting flat on the table and and then make it move.

Jedi Belinos
12-10-2006, 08:15 PM
The only real way to prove this would be to put it in a vacuum and then to make it move. Because there are all sorts of factors that go into making those things move. First you have the body heat from your hands. also you have to figure in that the person is breathing still and that creates enough air flow to make it move. I have done that little trick before plus many more. There is always a "trick" to it.

I am not saying that TK isn't real because I have done some stuff myself that would have most people in shock. But I will say that the little "trick" you filmed is not real TK.

PS. I am not trying to sound like a jerk but knowledge is king and people who try to pass off "tricks" as actual fact proof tend to get me a little upset.

xwingband
12-10-2006, 08:26 PM
well when you remember his name tell me and ill contact him

http://www.randi.org/research/index.html

There is a reason no one has won the challenge...

Lord Maul
12-10-2006, 08:49 PM
a million bucks... think of the sabers. CD, you should apply :D

Ryma Mara
12-10-2006, 09:38 PM
I dont know, Iam to much of a scientologest, I have to actually see something with my own 2 eyes in person to beleave it.

987654321a
12-10-2006, 09:59 PM
which is why i like ryma, those are the kind of people that i like, where you have to see it to beleive it, videos dont do justice. and in fact i shall do that paranormal 1 million dollar challenge and i will hopefull win.

Lord Maul
12-10-2006, 10:34 PM
best of luck my friend :wink:

987654321a
12-10-2006, 10:40 PM
thanks maul really apreciate it.

Ryma Mara
12-10-2006, 10:43 PM
good luck, your gonna need it.

987654321a
12-10-2006, 10:45 PM
The only real way to prove this would be to put it in a vacuum and then to make it move. Because there are all sorts of factors that go into making those things move. First you have the body heat from your hands. also you have to figure in that the person is breathing still and that creates enough air flow to make it move. I have done that little trick before plus many more. There is always a "trick" to it.

I am not saying that TK isn't real because I have done some stuff myself that would have most people in shock. But I will say that the little "trick" you filmed is not real TK.

PS. I am not trying to sound like a jerk but knowledge is king and people who try to pass off "tricks" as actual fact proof tend to get me a little upset.

OK i didnt read your post thouroghly but now that i have i dont blow on the goshdarn thing, ok see it with your own eyes. i accept the fact that it could be body heat but in my most recent vid that is almost done uploading i showed that wind affects it alot. not tryin to be an A-hole, but like i said before videos cant do justice.

Lord Maul
12-11-2006, 03:45 PM
looking good but i can already fortell an argument. whoever it was that walked in the room created a breaze that COULD of contributed to that thing moving. i don't really think taht, i am a believer :wink:

987654321a
12-11-2006, 07:42 PM
it was my mom. lol thats why i held my breath so that i would do it without breathing on it or something but she kind of came in, i have to do this in an air free enviroment. i knew someone that could move chairs, i saw with my own to eyes. moved to arizona though.

What
12-11-2006, 08:09 PM
I believe maybe, if people could use a higher percentage of their brain, tk maybe possible, but leaps, from now, to being able to do tk is not plausible. I am a science kind of guy, i wont believe anything unless there is a scientific explanation behind it. People cannot at this time use more than the normal percentage of the brain.
But as far as the challenge goes, I wish you the best of luck, MTFBWY! :)

987654321a
12-11-2006, 08:11 PM
thank ya what.

Lord Maul
12-11-2006, 08:59 PM
MTFBWY

i have always wondered, what on earth does that mean?

james3
12-11-2006, 09:09 PM
MAUL!!!! You disappoint me.

May The Force Be With You!

10 lashings and some Dr.Peppers!

Lord Maul
12-12-2006, 07:24 AM
THAT'S what it meas!!!!!
i always wondered.
so james, ya want me to be like this guy?
http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_whipped.gif
um well then i.....http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_bolt.gif

but, the Dr. Peppers i can get for ya :wink:

Nightwing
12-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Is there a reason why we can't see what's under the paper?

For all we know you could have a hole in the table and be spinning the thing on a pencil with your left hand.

I wanna see the thing actually float.

Lord Maul
12-12-2006, 08:55 PM
did you look at the other video? on the second one he actually shows what the thing spins on and he sits back with his hands on his lap. the camera shows both him and the spinny thing.

987654321a
12-12-2006, 09:06 PM
the round thing is one of those caps that you turn over and it pops flying into the air.

Lord Maul
12-12-2006, 09:08 PM
those babies are fun, just don't pop it by your eye, it hurts if it makes contact. don't ask why i know this :D

987654321a
12-12-2006, 09:12 PM
hehehe

Lord Maul
12-12-2006, 09:13 PM
i would also advise you CD, to do what i already mentioned with that needle in the popper :twisted:

Nightwing
12-13-2006, 01:58 PM
You can easily spin foil with light. It's in kids' science experiment books. You put foil out under light and the heat/light energy transforms into motion energy. If the foil is at an angle and on an axis like that, it'll spin.

Then again, the light didn't really seem to change in the video, so I guess that theory's not really provable. :P

Like I said, I wanna see it float with no support. Maybe you can use a lighter object, like a feather or bit of cotton?

987654321a
12-13-2006, 04:46 PM
i will try like i said before im new to this, well not new i knew about it until recently i started, now i can control the thing, with more practice i can move pencils then pens the keys, heavier and bigger things.