PDA

View Full Version : Master Replica's Luke Skywalker

Gold333
05-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Quick question:

What is the ultimate Luke Skywalker (blue blade) sabre to own?

Did MR ever release a removeable blade & LED version of this sabre?

Zacharyah
05-04-2015, 06:36 AM
I don't know that anyone here would consider the MR ANH Luke to be the ultimate version to own. I've seen plenty of smiths make incredible versions with better materials, machining, and electronics. That said, you can get a Hasbro Force FX version of that saber with a removable blade. Hasbro took over the force fx line after MR lost the license. I found one on Thinkgeek.com for $138 today

Gold333
05-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Thanks but thats the Kit Fisto model.

I'm just looking for a simple buy once Luke ANH saber.

If you know of a removeable blade MR or Force FX please Pm me.

I may get it "improved" at a later date, but for now just looking to buy instead of have custom made.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
05-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

Your best bet may be checking out eBay. There is no selling here on this forum, as it's attached to a store.

Zacharyah
05-05-2015, 05:54 AM
Kit Fisto is just the only one they have in stock right now. The page lists several other options, including the ANH Luke. I found one on amazon for almost 900 bucks, but at that point you might as well find a smith that will make one for you. I have a Hasbro Anakin and a Vader that were both converted to be duel-worthy, and honestly I'm not incredibly impressed with the quality. The greeblies are chipping since they're painted or coated plastic, the emitter end is similarly chipping. The covertec knob on the anakin came off because the screw worked itself loose just being worn on a belt. If you're looking for the "ultimate" ANH or ESB Luke, you're not going to find it in a mass-produced replica.