PDA

View Full Version : question on the MHS builder

MrCaine01
04-20-2015, 04:08 PM
Hi all! This is my first post so please be gentle on a novice who is just getting into building sabers. I love the MHS builder but I noticed that MHS v2 is out. Will the MHS builder be updated with MHSv2 parts? I know there are adaptors to join the two but I like designing them in the builder first to get a solid idea of what I want to do and having v2 parts would be a huge help. Thanks for all your replies.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-20-2015, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

The V2 are fairly recent products, and a final decision hasn't been made as to how to incorporate them into this builder, or give them a builder of their own.

Thalan the Exiled
04-20-2015, 07:03 PM
Would be nice to have them in the same builder co we can see how they would look in combination. I have a idea for a saber but can't visualize it because it uses both v1 and v2 parts.

MrCaine01
04-20-2015, 08:07 PM
ah, Do you know if they are gonna phase out MHSv1 parts then? I did notice a lot of them are out of stock. would stink to just be getting into the hobby only to see the MHSv1 on the outs

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-20-2015, 08:23 PM
ah, Do you know if they are gonna phase out MHSv1 parts then? I did notice a lot of them are out of stock. would stink to just be getting into the hobby only to see the MHSv1 on the outs

No, not at all. They are just so popular, right now, The foundries on Geonosis can't keep up with the orders.

MrCaine01
04-21-2015, 05:02 PM
Awesome! I was concerned I was in the middle of turnover. I have some great ideas I want to see if i can pull off. Anyway whoever came up with the MHS is a genius.

xl97
06-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

The V2 are fairly recent products, and a final decision hasn't been made as to how to incorporate them into this builder, or give them a builder of their own.

oh?

I hadnt heard anything on this topic?

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-11-2015, 12:51 PM
oh?

I hadnt heard anything on this topic?

Probably because you weren't in the chatbox when that discussion popped up a while back ;)