PDA

View Full Version : I think you guys will get a kick out of this

airsoftmode
12-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Ok, so i just made my first LED saber a week ago and ive been obsessing about stuff i can add to it and what im going to do dif on my next saber. And my girlfriend said that last night when i was sleeping i went on a rant about my saber and the only ledgable word she caught was covertech. LOl i think i might have a problem :lol:

xwingband
12-07-2006, 03:13 PM
At least she wasn't opposed to ANOTHER saber. My friends and family have learned that it's best to not ask. We all could probably rant.

What
12-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Everyone lock up your money!!! Hes got the TCSS FEVOR !!!!!! You might have caught it too, it causes you to spend all your money on lightsaber parts! :D Yeah, im wigging out over here, because i wana buy parts so bad and make a new saber, i havent had sleep the last 3 night, ive been thinking of a new saber.............

Ryma Mara
12-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Ive fallen asleep with my hilt in the bed and have had some stange dreams like Iam back in school, a member of the wasp scouts(whatever the **** that is). and I have 2 kids.

I have some strange dreams.

JediHilt
12-07-2006, 06:49 PM
I think you might relate to this starwars character :lol: .

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n68/M9man/RodannPic.jpg
Rodann is a unique Jedi to say the least. To date, he is the only known of his kind to be of the Jedi Order without the use of the Force. Centuries of training has honed his skills naturally so fine, he has been mistaken for a force user. His skill at building lightsabers is somewhat of an obsession. Never satisfied, his collection of lightsabers are endless. It is rumored he has built and collected hundreds, if not, thousands of lightsabers. A trait some in the Jedi Council frown upon but tolorate.

Delmustator
12-08-2006, 05:07 AM
Ive fallen asleep with my hilt in the bed and have had some stange dreams like Iam back in school, a member of the wasp scouts(whatever the **** that is). and I have 2 kids.

I have some strange dreams.

Woah!! You need to lay off the sauce before bed......

Ryma Mara
12-09-2006, 10:12 PM
I wish there was sause involved.

I just have really ****** up dreams.