PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap man thats hiway robbing!

Ryma Mara
12-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Ok so I went out to many places today(walking I might add) and I could not for the life of me find a sinktube that was cheaper than 7$.

I was thinking of grabbing a pvc pice but I dident know if they would fit over the mhs.

</frozen rant>

jjshumpert
12-07-2006, 08:35 AM
what thickness sinktube are you looking at, local shops sell the thin stuff for about 3.95 per foot and thick for 5.65 per foot... as for the mhs stuff, take your blade holder off and stick it in your pocket when you go to the hardware store, that way you can find something you know will fit

LordArgyll
12-07-2006, 08:39 AM
... Highway rubbing?

Isn't that like, indecent exposure or something?

Ryma Mara
12-07-2006, 08:43 AM
robbing.

I took it with me but forgot it when I went to check out the store that had only pvc stuff.

but they were only selling it as really long tubes for 10$ short ones about " for 5$ then the long ones wiht the traps for 15$ or so.

Its crazy.

vortextwist
12-07-2006, 02:41 PM
get a job and it won't be so bad. :lol:

JediMcD
12-07-2006, 11:28 PM
That is why they are located conveniently here in the store. They are cheaper than you can usually find them anywhere else, but what is better than that is their condition. I challenge you to find a sink pipe in a hardware store that is in as good condition as the ones sold here. The ones in the hardware store are usually scratched and dinged up bad. The ones here are in pristine condition. I have bought them from here and I can tell you that you won't be dissapointed with them.

Ryma Mara
12-08-2006, 01:29 AM
Agreed bu tthne I got to thinking, the price of the tubes here are awsome but what about price of shipping and such.....

I think when all is said and done I would pay the same.

I have seen some packages in the mail that looked like they got ran over by a truck.

xwingband
12-08-2006, 06:33 AM
He was getting at the point that Tim's are sealed in packages and immaculate. You would have to run it over with a truck for it to be damaged as it got to you.

If you're going to buy other stuff shipping isn't bad, it's not like you can buy a Luxeon or t-grips locally.

Ryma Mara
12-08-2006, 06:35 AM
Yeah, I would love to buy it from tim but by the time I pay for shipping and all.

I think I will just go out this morning and spend the extra $$$.

Now I just have to toss the current overlay idea out and draw up a new one.

Nightwing
12-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I would love to buy it from tim but by the time I pay for shipping and all.The tax should even it out in the end.