PDA

View Full Version : Need info on buying saber accesories and "flaire"

airsoftmode
12-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Hey i need some info on places that sell the activation boxes and the red graflex buttons (can the ones from graflexshop.com be used in place of tims switch?). And a good place to find little buttons and non functioning leds to spice up a hilt would be nice to. FYI tim you should stock that kind of stuff so I dont have to look around as much lol. Also, I like tims emmiters but he dosent have enough options, im looking for one that looks like the maul emmiter, or the mundi tmp emmiter. So if you can help me out with some places to start looking that would be great. O last question can i get tim to custom lathe a maul/ish emmiter for me, has anyone been able to have him do that, and if so what do you think the cost would be? Thanks guys

xwingband
12-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Well, Tim does his best to try getting new parts.

Activation box? Like the Luke ROTJ? He has that... If you mean others you'd have to give us more to go on. I don't think you'll find functioning ones outside of raping an MR either.

The GraflexShop ones will work. Tim's can go inside the existing one on your graflex too if you are doing EL.

For a maulish emitter e-mail Tim. He does custom work so until it get's made a standard that's where you'll have to go. As for cost that may be something Tim would want to keep private... don't know there.

james3
12-06-2006, 03:50 PM
That is where the custom work charge in the store plays out well.

Strange that you don't like the current selection though. These were voted some of the favorites by us.

xwingband
12-06-2006, 03:58 PM
I do think a Maulish one should be made at some point. It won't be cheap if those milled details are included though.

airsoftmode
12-06-2006, 04:17 PM
o dont get me wrong i like the ones tim does a lot. i picked up one allready (the one with all the ribs) and im gonna get the one with the oval cutouts for my next saber and the triangular one for my pomel cuz im putting sound, but my gf likes the look of the maul style, you know short and wide with like 3 ribs.

Enolmano
12-08-2006, 07:15 AM
try www.blast-tech.com if you want anny other actviation boxes as tim has.

cred to Tim's good work with the emitters! :D