PDA

View Full Version : foc and sound

paul50
03-14-2015, 02:58 PM
So I have questions tried to see if was already asked but no luck so i see a sound board that appear to have motion sensor so i also see a board under buck puck that has the spot to use a sensor for foc and saber lock up i guess but no such sensor i could find so i want foc saber lock up and normal sound so do i need the 50$ for led and standard sound and the foc use the motion sensor on sound board or what thanks for help

Forgetful Jedi Knight
03-14-2015, 03:37 PM
First, Welcome to the Forums.

If you want lockup you would need at least a Prizm sound board. It sounds like the board you are trying to describe is a LED driver, which doesn't do sound.

setelf3of5
03-14-2015, 04:16 PM
Welcome!

paul50
03-14-2015, 08:20 PM
Forgive me if the other two reply seems to have lost but i have some experience used to build computer and rc helicopter also own self build67. Inch rc catamaran that will run 44-4 voltz at 32000 rpm so you correct i was describing led driver but also sound board guess I didn't ask right but what i want to know does the sound board also take care of the light change for foc flash on contact. Or do i need another board it would be nice if the one sound board would do leds and foc also thanks for help and the welcome

Forgetful Jedi Knight
03-14-2015, 08:27 PM
Forgive me if the other two reply seems to have lost but i have some experience used to build computer and rc helicopter also own self build67. Inch rc catamaran that will run 44-4 voltz at 32000 rpm so you correct i was describing led driver but also sound board guess I didn't ask right but what i want to know does the sound board also take care of the light change for foc flash on contact. Or do i need another board it would be nice if the one sound board would do leds and foc also thanks for help and the welcome

Yes, any of the sound cards would handle the LED and do FoC. Only a Prizm or a Petit Crouton would also do things like lockup (which you mentioned earlier).

paul50
03-14-2015, 08:28 PM
I did read and it said old one went to newer posting on thread and the newer links kept me in a loop just the post to go to the reading part but never there just originally generated work read it but wasn't for a sound saber that's why I asked here waiting on part for computer so for now little phone hate it half blind lol but thank you

paul50
03-14-2015, 08:53 PM
Thank you very much i have looked for the Seoul 4. But could not find is it a ultra sabers item . also any idea when more Crystal available i plan to do chamber thank you again