16mm Anti-vandal Switch (Green, long)
(Activator Box 9)
DynaOhm resistor
2.1mm Jack
Kill Plug
18650 Battery
Speaker
Electronics Shield

Have I made any mistakes or missed anything?

Forgetful Jedi Knight
02-16-2015, 06:36 PM
Nano Biscotti Sound Module
Cree Star LED Module (Green)
1000 milliOhm resistor 5W
16mm Anti-vandal Switch (Green, long)
(Activator Box 9)
DynaOhm resistor
2.1mm Jack
Kill Plug
18650 Battery
Speaker
Electronics Shield

Have I made any mistakes or missed anything?

Well, aside from something to prevent it all from rattling round in your hilt, and the resistor which looks way too large, everything else looks fine.

John-Michael
02-18-2015, 05:00 AM
Well, aside from something to prevent it all from rattling round in your hilt, and the resistor which looks way too large, everything else looks fine.

Thank you. Can you help me with that? I seem to either have the math, or the numbers wrong. What size resistor should I be looking at?
I also plan on getting chassis parts. I did not list them because they are not electronics themselves.
I did include the box because it is relate to getting the right size switch. Though I might use the bezel instead.

Silver Serpent
02-18-2015, 05:52 AM
The 1 ohm value is fine, but you don't need a 5 watt resistor. It'll take up a LOT of room in your hilt. The 1 ohm 2 watt resistor will do the same job in a lot less space.

John-Michael
02-21-2015, 10:01 AM
Thank you for the advice.
I think if I were to add another indicator LED later, the resistor values would change. How they change would depend on whether it is done in series or parallel. Though, that may be something for another time, or maybe a second sabre.