PDA

View Full Version : sound works....but

ActionBastard6969
01-21-2015, 04:56 AM
so i just got my NB in the mail yesterday. hooked up the battery pack, hooked up the switch as well as the main LED, and ofcourse
my speaker.

powers on... nice and loud, and makes the clash sound when u hit it against your palm. powers off no problem
BUT
someting is up because instead of a constant "hummm" sound a lightsaber should make when stationary, it keeps making a lot of
"clashing" sounds as if i was hitting it agianst something.

has anyone else had this problem? ALSO is there a way i can get my momentary switch LED to light up? the connector is just hanging
there but doesnt have anywhere to plug into. im fine with soldering if i have to just dont what i should solder to what lol

ActionBastard6969
01-21-2015, 05:32 AM
here is how i have everything hooked up. just cant find where to hook the switch LED's... and that constant clashing sound

Silver Serpent
01-21-2015, 07:14 AM
Constant clashing is typically caused by low batteries or improper sensitivity settings on the card. Charge the batteries first and see if that fixes things. They're not shipped fully charged.

Read through the NB manual for instructions on how to hook up the accent LED in your switch. A typical method is to wire it parallel to the main blade LED, so that it turns on and off with the blade. You can also wire it to turn on whenever the kill key is pulled (if you have one). The manual has details on both methods.