PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with ps2 starwars games?

Ryma Mara
11-29-2006, 05:38 PM
I have been looking for star wars games for the ps2 and am havig problems locating them and if I do I dont know weather its gonna be worth my money or not.

I get really dissapointed in games pritty quickley.

So I ask whats your favy ps2 star wars game and tell me why, That way I can compaire it to what others say in reviews.

For me I love the armored core games and Iam the biggest nitpicker when it comes to rpg's. I got a random selection of FPS games like black, quake 3 revolution, red faction 2, the suffering, ghost recon jungle storm(onlyone I like).

I have samurai warriors and thats a blast...makes me want to look for dynasty warriors and the other style games.

Metroid prime is the bomb digity and I cant locate prime 2 echos.

Zelda is the bomb, closest thing nintendo has to a ninja.

Wild arms is awsome, breath of fire is awsome, final fantacy up to 8 is awsome, 9 and after kinda leaves alot to be desired and I was let down alot.

Just a background of the games I play so it gives you an idea as to what starwars game/s I might like.

Delmustator
11-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Well if you have access to eBay, you can find just about any Star Wars PS2 game you want.

I personally like BattleFront I and II..

A quick look at eBay rendered almost 300 posted items.

Devilstar2k2
12-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Don't buy 'Bounty Hunter' unless you can play with an inverted Y axis, because theres no option to switch it. Makes the game really hard to play, imo.

Ryma Mara
12-01-2006, 03:37 PM
I prefer the up is up down is down but if it cant be changed I can deal with it just takes some getting used to when switching back and forth between games. just takes a me bit to get the hang of it again.

Devilstar2k2
12-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Well, its odd because you can switch the vertical axis, but not the horizontal one. Its just a pain, I personally couldn't stand it and ended up selling the game.

elrond.406
12-01-2006, 06:41 PM
BF I & II ROCKS!