PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in australia?

jamesfuss
01-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Seeing as the site does not ship these batteries internationally does anyone now where i can buy them from in Australia?

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Panasonic-Li-Ion-18650-37V-3400mAh-PCB-Protected-Rechargeable-Battery-P853.aspx

Forgetful Jedi Knight
01-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Seeing as the site does not ship these batteries internationally does anyone now where i can buy them from in Australia?

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Panasonic-Li-Ion-18650-37V-3400mAh-PCB-Protected-Rechargeable-Battery-P853.aspx

Google Li-ion 18650 in Australia, and I'm sure one or two places should pop up.

Daisan
01-04-2015, 06:48 PM
I got mine from au.rs-online and searched for "18650" (change according to your preferred battery). They ship from their UK office/warehouse, though, so you still have to wait a couple of weeks.

Good luck! :)

brett
01-05-2015, 06:43 AM
Hello friends in Australia, I am in Tasmania, and looking on the forum suggested by Daisan the 7.4 li ion battery packs seem REALLY expensive, as well as seeming to be in a plastic pack that would be way too big for MHS. Now, I may be wrong, or misinformed, I am not trying to diss Daisans helping hand either. Believe me, this forum has been nothing but helpful for me for some years now. Rather than promote non Custom Saber Shop items perhaps we could get our heads together via Personal Messages? I do have some suggestions, but also do not want to tread on Tims shop etiquette.

Daisan
01-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Brett, replied to your PM (and all good about your post).

I got 18650 dual-pack (for longer runtime) which I believe will NEVER fit inside a standard MHS hilt's internal diameter (heatshrinked or not). Unless you do it in tandem in which case you better have a long hilt. <insert "That's what she said" joke here>

I have not been corrected yet so I think I'm doing right by adhering to the rules. I only post other sites if Tim does/can NOT offer the merchandise/service AND it will not undermine TCSS's bottomline.

Otherwise, FJK's suggestion is best: Google it.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
01-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Brett, replied to your PM (and all good about your post).

I got 18650 dual-pack (for longer runtime) which I believe will NEVER fit inside a standard MHS hilt's internal diameter (heatshrinked or not). Unless you do it in tandem in which case you better have a long hilt. <insert "That's what she said" joke here>

I have not been corrected yet so I think I'm doing right by adhering to the rules. I only post other sites if Tim does/can NOT offer the merchandise/service AND it will not undermine TCSS's bottomline.

Otherwise, FJK's suggestion is best: Google it.

FJK's suggestion was made for a reason. ;)

I also review the posts and modify as necessary. ;)

Teejay
07-13-2015, 07:43 PM
Heya man :) Jaycar has them or as above google the battery type in google with a close city. I got mine from Broome while I was there.
**** smith has chargers that will suit as well. Get some!