PDA

View Full Version : Just to introduce myself

Agitozecter
12-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Hello everybody! I've been creeping in the forum for a few months now; I think it's only proper I introduce myself.
I've been a fan of Star Wars since I was little, and while I always wanted to build a lightsaber, never really had the opportunity.
But now, that I'm an adult, well...what's a job for right?
I can't wait to get started and I'd like to thank everybody beforehand for your advice and patience.

( I'll try to keep the stupid questions to a minimum. :wink: )

Forgetful Jedi Knight
12-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

Ty_Bomber
12-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Nice to meet you, Agitozector. You're in for a treat! Building your own saber is extremely rewarding.

Yoshi-Taka
12-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing what you build.

Silver Serpent
12-04-2014, 05:36 AM
Welcome to the forums!

So long as you read plenty, you'll find that most of the stupid questions have already been answered. :) We'll be here to help with the rest of the questions.

snilam
12-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Hello and welcome!

setelf3of5
12-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Hello and welcome. You will need to read a bunch. I am also fairly new here I started July and August and spent nearly two months reading and asking questions learning first before I even began to make a wiring diagram and I am still asking questions. I learned a lot before I started to just practice solder. I have wired a few small things but will officially start building when I have all my parts in January or February. Madcow always says "If you rush it you wreck it." Take your time and you will have an awesome saber! Good luck!