PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Rebel Royal Blue/Gree/Red

dshlass
11-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Hi guys, I am having a difficult time with figuring out the wiring for the Tri-Rebel Star Royal Blue/Red/Green LED. I am trying to achieve a Red glow with a green FoC.

So far I have come up with this diagram

But from what I am thinking, it will output a Purple-ish color and have a green FoC.

Is there something I am missing? Am i able to connect wires to only the Red from the resistor? or do I need to do both Royal Blue and Red?

Once I wrap my head around this I should be good to go for ordering.

Thanks in advance!

Forgetful Jedi Knight
11-16-2014, 02:50 PM
You would just wire the Red as the main LED and then the Green as the FoC and ignore the Blue, since you want a red main blade with a green FoC (which should come out as yellowish).

dshlass
11-16-2014, 04:10 PM
Thank you so much! I see on the site that there is Red/Red/White Tri-Rebel Star LED information but no actual option to purchase this. Any idea if this has been discontinued or just simply out of stock?

Forgetful Jedi Knight
11-16-2014, 04:45 PM
If it's not listed, it's out of stock.

Rich
11-18-2014, 11:11 AM
Thank you so much! I see on the site that there is Red/Red/White Tri-Rebel Star LED information but no actual option to purchase this. Any idea if this has been discontinued or just simply out of stock?

I think I bought the last one in stock. Sorry.

Ursa
11-18-2014, 08:43 PM

Assuming you haven't ordered already, I think the luxeon star site allows you to order star PCBs with custom LED colours soldered on. Much more expensive than here of course, but it might be what you're looking for.