PDA

View Full Version : Nano Biscotte V2 VIDEO WIRING TUTORIAL - NOW ON YOUTUBE -

Yorginsnarff
11-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Hello, all saber makers and new people!
I don't know about you, but I am a hands on and visual learner, so making my saber electronics work without a video to reference was a scary but fun experience. For those of you who really need a video to help you out, you're in luck! I just finished my new video explaining (hopefully in depth) how to use the wiring harness to make your saber functional :D (if you're REALLY new to saber making, and are on a tight budget and don't want to screw up your sound board, GET THE PRE-WIRED NANO BISCOTTE! It really makes a difference if your soldering iron is a monster like mine! :D)
I really hope this helps the rest of you like it would've helped me. If I did not go into enough detail, please please PLEASE tell me so that I can (try) to help you or redirect you to the best people on this forum. Thanks! :D
The video is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCqUo8Fit3Y

Happy building! :D

DarthFender
11-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Good job. Thanks.

Yorginsnarff
11-10-2014, 05:05 PM
no prob ;)

JeedaiJohnny
01-26-2015, 11:52 AM
You are my guardian angel lol.. I'm very new to all of this, and unfortunately text posts and diagrams are not the best way for me to absorb knowledge. Video's help me best and this will help prepare me for when I am ready to order my parts and start building. Thanks a lot!!

Yorginsnarff
01-27-2015, 03:36 PM
:D glad I could help!

Yorginsnarff
01-27-2015, 03:48 PM
You are my guardian angel lol.. I'm very new to all of this, and unfortunately text posts and diagrams are not the best way for me to absorb knowledge. Video's help me best and this will help prepare me for when I am ready to order my parts and start building. Thanks a lot!!

Yeah I learn by hands on and visuals as well. I thought to myself "It's rather odd that no one decided to do this... so I might as well take some stress (and money issues) off of people :D"