PDA

View Full Version : hello from a new user

Kit_Fisto
10-25-2014, 06:29 PM
heya all,

I have been on this forum for a while, mostly reading post's and trying to get a picture of what I want to build.
building a lightsaber is something I wanted to do from the first time a saw Star Wars, but never seemed like something I could do.
after reading some post's and seeing how much help everyone receives I think it is time for me to finally start with it.

not sure when I have the time but most likely I will post the plan for my first saber sometime soon and ask for some advise(dont want to mess up my first order)

Greetings,
Fisto

Forgetful Jedi Knight
10-25-2014, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

setelf3of5
10-25-2014, 08:35 PM
Welcome, its good to have you here.

DarthFender
10-26-2014, 08:17 PM
Welcome.

Cha'is Jar
10-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Hello everyone. I am new to this too but probably somewhat late too being thirty five years old. I been wanting to build a lightsaber since i saw the original star wars. so far everyone has been really helpful in giving pointers on what parts to use and how to modify the mag-lite body I got. I'm definitely going to build more when I'm done with my kids and mine.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
10-29-2014, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

Make sure you read through the Forum guidelines.

Cha'is Jar
10-29-2014, 06:03 PM
I did. I will adhere to them like Gorilla tape.

snilam
10-29-2014, 06:27 PM
Hello everyone. I am new to this too but probably somewhat late too being thirty five years old. I been wanting to build a lightsaber since i saw the original star wars. so far everyone has been really helpful in giving pointers on what parts to use and how to modify the mag-lite body I got. I'm definitely going to build more when I'm done with my kids and mine.

Theres all ages here. None too old or young to love lightsabers and all things star wars.:D

setelf3of5
10-29-2014, 09:52 PM
Yes, I am much older than you, and have only been here like three months now. So don't worry about your age...we all love Star Wars!