PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Hellgeist
09-17-2014, 11:49 PM
Just posting an intro, though I've read quite a bit here so far. I'm in the Seattle area, go to various conventions, cosplay, roleplay, etc. as many folks here do :)

I just wanted to say thanks to all who have contributed to this knowledge, its been a HUGE help. And specific thanks to jvidamins (http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/member.php?8847-jvidamins), who probably saved me a week decoding this soundcard.

I never thought I'd build a saber, but a friend showed me several sites, and it detonated me. Gotta do it.

I've been experimenting with alternate LED circuits and power cells, so I'm hoping to test a bit of that research in my first project. If anything interesting occurs, I'll post it.

-H

Gnar-Gnar Gin
09-18-2014, 12:11 AM
welcome...

better start preparing for builds 2 through 10 while you're at it :)

Silver Serpent
09-18-2014, 04:48 AM
Welcome to the forums. And I'll second what GGG said. It's hard to stop at just one.

Starwinder
09-18-2014, 05:57 AM
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Hellgeist
09-18-2014, 11:06 AM
welcome...

better start preparing for builds 2 through 10 while you're at it :)

It gets that bad huh? Thanks for the warning :)

Forgetful Jedi Knight
09-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the Forums!

snilam
09-18-2014, 12:12 PM
It gets that bad huh? Thanks for the warning :)

O its so much worse. ;)

Gnar-Gnar Gin
09-18-2014, 02:36 PM
O its so much worse. ;)

shhhhh.... We're trying to indoctrinate them slowly :)

Once I get my Korbanth Trio I'll have 6 sabers on my bench needing finished :) I keep being more projects instead of finishing parts :D

JakeSoft
09-18-2014, 08:02 PM

Once I get my Korbanth Trio I'll have 6 sabers on my bench needing finished :) I keep being more projects instead of finishing parts :D

Haha! Keep cranking out those great-looking PVC sabers for a cheap quick fix. ;-)

Some people will tell you that Tim makes the MHS parts out of aluminum. That's a lie. It's really aluminum-plated awesome. Welcome!

Gnar-Gnar Gin
09-18-2014, 08:31 PM
Haha! Keep cranking out those great-looking PVC sabers for a cheap quick fix. ;-)

Some people will tell you that Tim makes the MHS parts out of aluminum. That's a lie. It's really aluminum-plated awesome. Welcome!

Thanks for the compliment :) I've got 3 more PVC's to be finished up by this weekend hopefully... I have to put my 6 metal hilts on hold for a bit...

and MHS is made of Pure awesome coated in aluminum fosho...

Hellgeist
09-18-2014, 09:51 PM

and for ever... will it dominate our destinies