PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Electronics Builder?

Yorginsnarff
09-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Hi! I saw that on the forums, an MHS Builder is included. I have a suggestion that can help a lot of new people (including myself) with the wiring. I recommend making an "Electronics Builder". This could include a Nano Biscotte V2 and Wiring Harness, the Petite Crouton, etc. By hooking them up, the user could then see if there is a problem or if the circuit would work. Including JST connectors, batteries, different switch types, resistors, sound boards, LEDs, speakers, recharge ports, the whole nine yards!

Please consider this suggestion! I believe it will be an AWESOME helper to those who are unsure on their wiring diagrams.

Thanks!

-Yorginsnarff

Forgetful Jedi Knight
09-06-2014, 04:33 PM
It's not a practical thing, as every person wants to do things "differently". We have posted diagrams all over the place for the most common of layouts to various boards. This is one of those things that people need to do for themselves and experiment with.

Yorginsnarff
09-06-2014, 04:42 PM
I see where you're coming from. Experimenting is fun! Also, by adding a lot of electrical components, people can design in their own ways then test the circuits. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. It was just a suggestion.
Thanks for the quick response!
Yorginsnarff