Petit Crouton V3 Color Xtender
Chassis Disc style 5
Super Lube Synthetic Grease
USB to 3.5mm R.I.C.E.? cable
7.4V Li-ion smart charger with 2.1mm plug
Kill plug style 5 (Gold)
2.1mm Power Jack
3.5mm R.I.C.E.? Port Style 1

As far as services go I'm have some PC done and 2 av switch recess holes done. Question I need the power jack hole machined but I don't see that service in the store. Anyone know where it is or what it is under? I'm drill and tapping my own blade retention since I have that already. As far as the color xtender mounting goes I'm just going to order 2 sets of the Acrylic Chassis Disc for PC 2.0 and 18500/18650 pack - S2 (Clear) and just use the second set to hold my color xtender and glue it down since the disc cut out is to big. Does anyone else have a better suggestion for that? The LED I'm going to use will be a tri cree RGrB also.

If anyone sees anything I missed or any suggestions let me know. Thanks everyone!

Silver Serpent
08-27-2014, 06:02 AM
The Nano Biscotte discs would be better for holding the Color Xtender. You'll need some needle files to widen it a bit, but it'll work.

The internals look fine. You seem to have everything covered. I'm curious why you have so many of the 0.75" extensions? I would just use a single larger double female, with a double male adapter instead. If there's a specific reason for it, that's fine. I am just not certain why you are going that route.

amwolf
08-27-2014, 06:55 AM
In place of all those extentions,why not go with a (fill in overall extension length here for the piece behind the blade holder and the slotted element), ask Tim to cut grooves to match (how far) from one end; go with a standard extention in place of all those 3/4" pieces; and use a gender changers (can even be JBWelded into place) as needed? Just a thought...

snilam
08-27-2014, 07:10 AM
Ah yes nb avrylics, thanks for the tip ;). As far as the 4 small extensions go, they are going to be seperated by one of the 3 trim rings and on each one im going to get engraved or acid etch the code of the jedi. Im only doing 4 instead of 5 because at Mara Jade's funeral they only list 4, and while it is not a Mara hilt it is definately Mara inspired. Still not sure if im going to do the whole code or just key words onto each section. Its kinda like for a jedi who has a battle going to the dark side in their head and need this constant reminder.

Silver Serpent
08-27-2014, 07:16 AM
That sounds like a perfectly legitimate reason. Good luck with your build!

snilam
08-27-2014, 08:00 AM
If I would have seen all those extensions I would be like what the hell man. Probly should have said something about why all the extensions. Sorry guys