PDA

View Full Version : Excited! But Now Somewhat Bummed

jedimastergarcia87
06-15-2014, 07:59 AM
So Friday was my first ever Comic Con in Denver. And after hours of searching and on my own, I finally found it. An Obi-wan Kenobi Force FX Removable Blade Lightsaber. I was so excited with joy that I finally have one. :P But now the emitter end is super stuck and wont unscrew at all. I figured this would be the better place to ask because I know some of you guys have one and maybe have ran into the same problem a few times. So I need an answer like right quick. Were having to move out again in 2 weeks and I want to get my saber fixed up before then. So as of now I can't even wear the hilt on my belt. The saber was working just fine on Friday too so maybe I goofed somewhere. I mean the emitter is stucker than when you guys work with bondo on low budget armor costumes. :P That's how bad it is for me and it makes me sad. I'm limited to tools and strong people so yeah. Gotta keep it simple for me if we can. And we don't have any rubber end wrenches or this other kind of wrench my mom said might work. Thanks for any simple and quick answers. But I'm so happy to finally have an Obi-wan Kenobi lightsaber and a first Removable Blade FX lightsaber even. =] Like I said I looked for hours for one basically and on my own. x.x It was hard and crazy but worth it at the end. Anyone else try to look for that one certain item you've been wanting for forever at a Comic Con or any convention and on your own for hours?

jedimastergarcia87
06-15-2014, 08:43 AM
Here's a video I took like last night of my problem if it'll help more. I don't know if direct YouTube videos are allowed and if they aren't just delete the video part. x.x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG9m8KAvRio&list=UUKlVA-Xwl8TtiNgGErNbyFQ

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-15-2014, 09:30 AM
You may also want to post this over on FX-Sabers. They may be able to help you over there as well. ;)

jedimastergarcia87
06-15-2014, 09:30 AM
Disreguard this or delete it. I got my saber fixed with a rubber clamp! Now the emitter is in working order again. So I suggest to anyone to invest in some rubber clamps in case this happens to any saber you own. But you can still tell a story of the certain one thing you were always looking for at any conventions. =] Would be cool to hear some stories from you guys.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-15-2014, 09:38 AM
Glad to hear you got it fixed!

But you can still tell a story of the certain one thing you were always looking for at any conventions. =] Would be cool to hear some stories from you guys.

They can do it in another thread.