PDA

View Full Version : Petit Crouton 1.6

unclescary
05-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Hello All,
I have acquired a Petite crouton 1.6. On pg. 9 of the manual it shows the basic wiring shows that I need 2 buttons. 1 for activation and the 2nd to use for an auxiliary switch. I'm using 2 non-LED 16mm momentary switches. My question is about the activation switch. when I pull out the plug on the recharge port it turns on automatically and when I try to use the activation switch to turn it off, it comes back on once I release it. Would a latching be the way to remedy this?

Thanks

Silver Serpent
05-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Change the "switch" setting in the config file to "2" for use with a momentary switch.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
05-23-2014, 11:01 AM
Hello All,
I have acquired a Petite crouton 1.6. On pg. 9 of the manual it shows the basic wiring shows that I need 2 buttons. 1 for activation and the 2nd to use for an auxiliary switch. I'm using 2 non-LED 16mm momentary switches. My question is about the activation switch. when I pull out the plug on the recharge port it turns on automatically and when I try to use the activation switch to turn it off, it comes back on once I release it. Would a latching be the way to remedy this?

Thanks

No, you should check the "switch" parameter, and change it to momentary - which is "2" IIRC.

unclescary
05-23-2014, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the quick response guys. I totally overlooked the file configuration thinking I would only need to reconfigure the files if I wanted to change the sound fonts.Guess that is a total noob mistake. Also, I had to head out and get an adapter for my computer.

Thanks again:D

Forgetful Jedi Knight
05-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the quick response guys. I totally overlooked the file configuration thinking I would only need to reconfigure the files if I wanted to change the sound fonts.Guess that is a total noob mistake. Also, I had to head out and get an adapter for my computer.

Thanks again:D

Tweaking the configuration files is necessary to make your saber seem that much better. It controls swing sensitivity and blade effects. A well tuned saber is fun to play with.