PDA

View Full Version : Battery pcb?

John-Michael
04-23-2014, 08:36 PM
I have not found anything that states how the protection circuit board for rechargeable batteries is wired into the circuit. I am thinking of using a nano biscotti. Would the pcb be wired in series between the charger port and the battery?

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-23-2014, 08:41 PM
I have not found anything that states how the protection circuit board for rechargeable batteries is wired into the circuit. I am thinking of using a nano biscotti. Would the pcb be wired in series between the charger port and the battery?

You would be best off using one of the single battery cells (sold in the TCSS store that have the PCB built in already. While you are at it, you may want to read the forum rules and guidelines. The link is in my signature. ;)

Silver Serpent
04-24-2014, 07:48 AM
If you have an unprotected cell, and you're using the 3.7v PCB in the store, you can find the wiring diagram on the store page. http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/PCB-for-37V-Li-ion-Battery-P481.aspx

The second image shows how to hook it up.

Or you can use one of the protected cells that TCSS sells, as FJK recommended. Then you won't need to add your own PCB.

John-Michael
04-24-2014, 10:09 AM
thank you

John-Michael
04-28-2014, 03:55 PM
My apologies for posting my question in the wrong place. It was not where I intended it to go.