PDA

View Full Version : Results for red blue blue tri rebels

LeMoel
04-23-2014, 12:07 AM
I'm just wondering how good of results people have gotten with red blue blue either tri rebels or other for making purple...

I've seen pictures of red blue blue blades but never in person, I was just wondering if it's worth adding that extra blue or if it's over kill, I would think that it would make the brightest purple since u could use more,red. And I'm thinking of using red royal blue royal blue so just wondering if it's worth it and the results and such thanks

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-23-2014, 04:39 AM
Personally, I've always used one Red and one "Blue" and have gotten a pretty bright Purple. You could always try it out for yourself and see how you like it.

Star Bird
04-23-2014, 12:52 PM
My next project is to make a purple blade . So I am curious of your results please post them if you end up using rBrBR

Star Bird
04-25-2014, 06:03 PM

So This is RbRbR. One is all 3 dice on and the other is just 2 dice . (1Red 1Royal blue)

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-25-2014, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I had a feeling the 1 Red and 1 Blue would be the way to go.

LeMoel
04-26-2014, 11:02 AM
Awesome thanks so much starbird, which one did u like the best in person?? Any details between the two would be greatly appreciated

Star Bird
04-26-2014, 09:35 PM
Awesome thanks so much starbird, which one did u like the best in person?? Any details between the two would be greatly appreciated

Well the one Red one Rb to me is your true balanced purple looks pretty dam close to mace windu. With the 2Rb its looks more on the light lavender side .Im making this for a friend tho and he prefers it with the 2 Rbs. I think both are pretty cool.

Check this link out tho.... what it looks like in person is mostly like the medium purple and a little Royal purple but closer to the medium purple tho.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cRYDb7O_0X4/TcvzeljE4pI/AAAAAAAAATk/zdgk3aVqzm8/s1600/Purpur.jpg -

LeMoel
04-27-2014, 09:56 PM
That's great now I know for sure to go with the red and rb only thanks I appreciate it:) good luck with ur saber

LeMoel
04-28-2014, 11:41 PM
I wonder if dimming one of the royal blues could be a good idea for the rb rb red? Idk what u think?