PDA

View Full Version : Mr vader problem

Mr. Joshua
04-19-2014, 06:12 AM
Hello everyone. O I've checked all through the heads and couldn't find an answer for this, though I'm fairly sure it's here somewhere. I've wired the board exactly as shown on the tutorial here on tcss. When I turn It on, the ignition sound fires repeatedly and the led does not light. I'm convinced that I've done something wrong. Did I fry the board? Any help would be very appreciated.
Josh

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-19-2014, 07:06 AM
While I don't really handle MR or econo boards, I will tell you that SS and the others will need to see some good high quality pictures (including close ups of the board) and details about which battery solution you are using so they can help diagnose your problem.

Mr. Joshua
04-19-2014, 08:07 AM
Yes well I can't upload pics at the moment, that's why there aren't any in my original thread. I was simply asking if anyone has experienced this type of thing before.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-19-2014, 08:15 AM
Yes well I can't upload pics at the moment, that's why there aren't any in my original thread. I was simply asking if anyone has experienced this type of thing before.

You would have to post them to a Photobucket (or similar type) account and then copy/paste the links. Just like you would on FX. I am willing to bet that others will ask for pics and details. I'm trying to save you time.

Mr. Joshua
04-19-2014, 09:06 AM
I am grateful for your help, but I know how to upload pics. I literally cannot do it. My camera is not working, my phones camera is screwed up as well. I'm sorry I posted this. I just wanted to know if anybody has had this problem with the ignition sound. Thanks for your help.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-19-2014, 09:20 AM
I am grateful for your help, but I know how to upload pics. I literally cannot do it. My camera is not working, my phones camera is screwed up as well. I'm sorry I posted this. I just wanted to know if anybody has had this problem with the ignition sound. Thanks for your help.

Gotcha. Well, I wish you luck with this.