PDA

View Full Version : finished my first build i have taken my first steps into a larger world

garymorris
04-14-2014, 08:49 PM
9777 thank you gnar gnar gin, fender bender , silver serpent, forgetful Jedi knight, dgdve , and everyone else that helped, you guys rule , may the force be with

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-15-2014, 04:09 AM
Congrats on getting it finished.

dgdve
04-15-2014, 05:41 AM
That's a wonderful build!!

I think it flows really really well and I just love the reveal section.. I love the shroud work, the subtle coloring, and the detail you put into the planning (it paid off!).. You, Sir, should be quite proud of yourself!

Oh and if this is your first completed build... Welcome brother, to the ranks of the TRUE Jedi (Or Sith).. The ranks of those who build their own!!

Long Live TCSS!!!!

Starwinder
04-15-2014, 06:10 AM
Congrats on finishing your first build! That's some great shroud elements you've got going on there!

Silver Serpent
04-15-2014, 06:59 AM
Looks good. You've chosen a rather unique reveal. I don't think I've seen one done quite like that before.

Darth Ryo
04-24-2014, 05:45 AM
Congrats, that's a very nice looking saber you've achieved ;)
Yeah that reveal way isn't common out there, I think I've seen 2 other before (including a saber of mine ^^). I like what you did with yours! And I didn't think about drilling holes in the led module itself on mine, that looks cool :)

Now, can you stop there? ... I'm sure you can't and want to build another one already lol ^^