PDA

View Full Version : Hello

GreyJediKex
04-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new here, as you can probably tell. A friend of mine from school recommend I check you guys out.

I've seen all the movies, read a good chunk of the books, and comic books, and played a lot of the video games, but I had never heard of a whole forum dedicated to the building of these LED lightsabers. I thought that sounded sick! I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, have been since I was little. Something about the heroics of the Jedi saving the galaxy with laser swords, and the mysterious "Force" never got old.

I look forward to reading up on all sorts of Star Wars goodness, and maybe even building my own lightsaber!

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new here, as you can probably tell. A friend of mine from school recommend I check you guys out.

I've seen all the movies, read a good chunk of the books, and comic books, and played a lot of the video games, but I had never heard of a whole forum dedicated to the building of these LED lightsabers. I thought that sounded sick! I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, have been since I was little. Something about the heroics of the Jedi saving the galaxy with laser swords, and the mysterious "Force" never got old.

I look forward to reading up on all sorts of Star Wars goodness, and maybe even building my own lightsaber!

Welcome to the Forums! Make sure you take your time and real all of the tutorials, and the links found in my signature.