PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all!

Wildcard
03-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Greetings!

I've been lurking around the TCSS forums for a couple of weeks, and finally decided to post.

My name is Matt, and I've always been an all-around Sci-Fi addict - especially in regard to Star Wars. In the past I've owned a ton of Star Wars collectibles, figures, toy lightsabers, etc. Now my 4 year old boy is starting to get in to Star Wars, and it has rekindled my addiction!

So, now I'm joining forums; I'm researching lightsabers/blasters; I'm researching creating astromechs; I'm researching outfits; I'm pricing new dremels, soldering stations, drill presses, lathe, mills, ETC.!!!! Addiction is back with a vengeance. :)

I'm here to learn, and enjoy the company of the community.

Thank you for having me,
-Matt

Forgetful Jedi Knight
03-30-2014, 10:56 AM
Welcome to the Forums! Make sure you take your time and read up on everything.

Wildcard
03-30-2014, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the Forums! Make sure you take your time and read up on everything.

Thank you for the welcome; I'm already digging in to the articles, and tons more to go. :)

Darth Ryo
04-08-2014, 03:13 AM
Tons of things to learn from here, but I'm sure you'll enjoy reading them!

Welcome and have fun!

brett
04-08-2014, 05:46 AM
Hi Matt,
I hope you get to make some great sabers etc, and memories, between yourself and your son. Hope you both get to enjoy watching Rebels together, there is a great Astromech droid in that, as well as new characters you can both get to discover together, It would be so good having a child , seeing their joy at viewing Star Wars movies and series for the first time, watching their excitement and imagination set loose...
welcome to the forums!