PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations.

Lord Vulpes Velox
03-11-2014, 08:05 AM
I come bearing my introduction as Lord Vulpes.

I'll start with an introduction. There really isn't anything SPECIAL about myself aside from the fact that I'm a geek and a bit of a brash, belligerent fellow. I am currently attending college at -a location- in order to obtain a degree in Graphic Design with a minor in New Media. My passions include this, gaming, cosplay, martial arts (swordplay specifically), and of course, Star Wars. I am also a Membership Officer of a non-profit LFL approved costuming organization called The Dark Alliance. Recently over the past year, though my funding is usually limited, I have gotten into the hobby of building and working on lightsabers. I'll probably post the one I'm currently working on once it's finished (rather, repaired). A friend of mine from here, dgdve (who is also here it seems), is helping me work on this. I figured it was time I joined the community in some form or fashion.

Aside from that, there is nothing else for me to say. I do tend to linger about forums, but I'm sure I'll become more active once I become more actively involved in the Star Wars fanbase. I do not roleplay often, but I consider Lord Vulpes an extension of myself.

In any case, hello there.

Peace is a Lie.
There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
With Victory my Chains are Broken.
The Force shall set me Free.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
03-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the Forums! Make sure you read up on everything, there is a wealth of information here.

Lord Vulpes Velox
03-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Thank you for the welcome. That's one of the reasons I joined; the quest of knowledge.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
03-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Thank you for the welcome. That's one of the reasons I joined; the quest of knowledge.

Well there's plenty of that here, as I'm sure dgdve has told you. Tell dgdve FJK says Hi!

Lord Vulpes Velox
03-11-2014, 11:00 AM
I'll be sure to do so.

dgdve
03-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Haha I know this guy (were darkside brothers), There is indeed great knowledge here but there are also some hard lessons here as well.

So.. Welcome to the TCSS forums.. The single greatest shared repository of saber knowledge in the known galaxy (as far as this galaxy is concered) The path, any path, towards what you seek starts here...

You can personally follow as some of the greatest builders in our history grew (and are growing as we speak). You can trace back their roots, and their hearts, right here to some of those old posts here at the legendary TCSS forums..

What you seek is here, More then you seek or could possibly handle is here.. (You only have to ask and all will be revealed)..

1st lesson I can help with.. You must ONLY actually ask, AFTER attempting to use the search feature! (After that try the "shout box/chat" before you post threads)..

Since were friends (and I know how the place is.. It's family lol) I'm just saying that there's a good chance any issue you encounter.. Someone else encountered, posted about, and possibly overcame... So searching is paramount to keeping down multi thread clutter, and spoon feeding is NOT the path of the TCSS forums.

Anyway allow me to once again say Welcome to the TCSS forums!

__
__

And FJK is right.. I don't spend enough time here with my saber family! (but don't let him fool you I see him every day at the SuperSecretDecoderRing forums aka fightclub) ;)

Lord Vulpes Velox
03-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Hehheh, hello indeed my friend. Yeah I figured I'd stop by and join the community here. This has turned into a hobby that I hope to invest in more over time, once I get more funding for myself. I've been reading and checking this place out for a bit now and now I'm at the point where I casually pull it up just to read things. I've already gathered a handful of ideas and concepts, it's just a matter of getting the capability to apply them.

Thanks for the welcome, Dgdve. I look forward to the knowledge ahead.

dgdve
03-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Your going to be absolutely fine.. With your artistic eye and constantly positive point of view.. Your more then fine (and more then welcome). Enjoy