PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2010 Hasbro Darth Vader parts

thebigdb
03-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Hey guys...

I just thought that I would leave a post here to cover all bases & not to put all my eggs in the same basket... but I am on a parts hunt, & I was hoping that any of you out there would happen to have the parts that I am looking for with any of your junk piles.

A couple weeks ago I bought a incomplete 2010 Vader lightsaber off of eBay. It was complete for the exception that it was missing everything at the emitter end. The emitter itself, & the tuning knobs. The rest of the saber & set was there.

But I am at the point now where I am thinking of gutting the saber & putting in a Makoto system because of the fact that I think that the electronics in it are starting to go. I have a bunch of parts that I am planning on selling, & I couldn't test a few pieces because I didn't have the right equipment to test them out. I have a red, blue, & green blade of the same type... & they all have a dim spot in the same place when inserted into the hilt. So I think that a part of the connection is starting to go.

But ramble aside... I am looking for -

* The emitter shroud
* And all of the nuts & bolts for the tuning knobs.

If anyone wants pictures of what I have (so you can compare it to your collection), email me, & I will show you what I am looking for.

Thanks again!

Derrick

thebigdb
03-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Here's a pic of what I got...

Silver Serpent
03-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Sales and trades of any kind are not permitted on the forums. You can go over to the FX-sabers forums if you'd like to buy and sell. Most of us here are members of both forums.

thebigdb
03-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Well… thanks for the head’s up. I didn’t know that wasn’t allowed. I just figured that there would be certain wisdom in not put eggs in 1 basket. Thread closed.