PDA

View Full Version : New Guy Just Saying Hi :)

Dr@c
02-13-2014, 02:37 AM
Hi all, new here obviously, thought I'd say hi. I've never built a single saber in my life but I'm doing a few outfits from the Star Wars Universe which I will be needing some Saber's for, specifically my Lord Starkiller who has a belt fill of them lol.

Anyway I'm 31 years young, and am looking forward to my first build. I won't come here asking stupid questions as I'm sure they have all been answered here somewhere, thanks for reading.

Regards Dr@c

Forgetful Jedi Knight
02-13-2014, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the Forums! Once you have read up on things, you are correct, most questions probably have been answered, but if you are confused, do feel free to ask questions.

Dr@c
02-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the reply, no problem if I can't find it I'll certainly ask. I know how annoying it can be when the same questions are answered over and over lol :)

Just a quick question, there appears to be two threads on a basic build, the one in your sig and another in the 'New to the saber scene' forum, are they both good as a guide as in up to date? Or best to use the one in your sig? Cheers :)

Welcome to the Forums! Once you have read up on things, you are correct, most questions probably have been answered, but if you are confused, do feel free to ask questions.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
02-13-2014, 11:13 AM
I would read everything. I'm not sure how up to date things are - things change quickly in this hobby, but most of the information is probably OK, except for maybe the electronics and LEDs, which tend to change the fastest.

Dr@c
02-13-2014, 11:32 AM
Oh ok, makes sense :) thanks

I would read everything. I'm not sure how up to date things are - things change quickly in this hobby, but most of the information is probably OK, except for maybe the electronics and LEDs, which tend to change the fastest.