PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone and thanks!

Zeni
02-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Hello everyone!
I introduce myself as a 41 yrs old ?boy? from Italy.
A lot, really a lot of years ago I had an ?ancient? plastic lightsaber; no sound, no light, just a plastic tube. Maybe I had 6 or 7, and I remember as a print in my memory the first time I heard Obi Wan saying: ?You don?t need to see his identification?: I was a child and I had something to dream about.
Now, my son is 10 months old, and his first toy I bought him was an ultimate fx Qui-Gon saber (Results: On/off, on/off, on/off and then a lot of blows on my head, beloved pupil, now I have foc installed in my prefrontal cortex).
Since I really want to offer him something to dream about, his little custom saber will be my first build; then ?I hope- will be my wife?s turn and finally mine.

So I ?lurked? the forum for a long time, reading, finding suggestions, new ideas and a lot of important informations and I feel the need to thank everyone so much for his contribution to my project? to my old ?but still alive- dream, to my son?s (maybe?) new one.

A lot of thanks!
Zeni

Silver Serpent
02-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions, and please show us your saber when you finish it.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
02-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Arashi LV426
03-30-2015, 01:00 PM
Welcom Zeni!! Come va?;)
It was a bit 'that I did not read the forum for issues of time, but also to finally devote myself to the conclusion of my first lightsaber TCSS (I miss very little !!).
Well I must say I am very happy to know that finally there is another Italian who discovered and I hope you appreciate the incredible and fascinating world of lightsaber to build! Hope to write a bit 'of times!
Ciao,

Angelo

setelf3of5
03-30-2015, 01:46 PM
Welcome!

solaren
03-30-2015, 02:06 PM
Welcome!