PDA

View Full Version : Nano Biscotte don't make sound

Shepherdneo
12-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Hello guys... I've a problem with my new NB: I'm using a 2 pack battery setup (sorry for my bad english, i'm italian)... I've wrong to try the soundboard with 2 Li-ion cell (7,4 volt). The soundboard work anyway but when i've try again only the sound don't exit from 2Watt speaker. I've try to change the sounds and the configuration in SD card but nothing. I've try with another 2 pack and another 2Watt speaker but nothing.

Maybe i've burn my new NB?!

If i put a Dummy Cell and a Li-ion maybe can work again? I'm sad hehe...

Help me, thx guys

Shep

Forgetful Jedi Knight
12-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Hello guys... I've a problem with my new NB: I'm using a 2 pack battery setup (sorry for my bad english, i'm italian)... I've wrong to try the soundboard with 2 Li-ion cell (7,4 volt). The soundboard work anyway but when i've try again only the sound don't exit from 2Watt speaker. I've try to change the sounds and the configuration in SD card but nothing. I've try with another 2 pack and another 2Watt speaker but nothing.

Maybe i've burn my new NB?!

If i put a Dummy Cell and a Li-ion maybe can work again? I'm sad hehe...

Help me, thx guys

Shep

You CAN NOT run a NB with a 7.4 V battery pack. it is only designed to go up to 5.5V. You probably have done damage to the board. You can TRY a 3.7 battery and see if the board will work, if not, you will likely have to send it out for repairs.